SHELVING THE DIRT
Grocery stores can be a hub of activity: stocking shelves, bustling and harried customers, unattended children and the inevitable call for “clean up in aisle six”. At the end of the day, there’s barely time do a quick sweep before turning off the lights (provided you’re not open 24/7). Your primary isles are handled by the big machines, but the detailed spaces behind counters, in bakery, ready-to-serve, deli and produce areas are often cleaned by store staff. That’s where ProScrub can come in handy. It’s small, lightweight and easy to use by anyone. ProScrub can be deployed as part of a regular maintenance routine that won’t disrupt the flow business yet it’s powerful enough to get the job done.
DIVERSE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS:
- Corners, Baseboards & Floors
- Under Chairs, Counters, and Shelving
- Bathrooms, Toilets, and Sinks
- Stairwells, Steps, and Entrances
- Behind Deli, Bakery and Ready to Serve Counters
- Reach-in Refrigerators & Freezers
Why Buy ProScrub?
- Store or Regional Manager, Corporate Standards Manager
- Controlling labor costs is vital to the budget
- Retaining skilled and reliable staff is critical
- Need to motivate millennials to focus on standards
- Need to protect aging workforce from on-the-job injury
- Using ProScrub will improve the cleanliness of the Store, particularly in areas that are noticeable to Customers, Inspectors, and Staff.
- Retail Staff and Store Standards Personnel can incorporate detail cleaning using ProScrub into their routine of everyday work; making it manageable and pleasant.
- Investing in ProScrub will improve the efficiency and use of extra staff for cleaning around hot food equipment, bakeries, deli counters, and inside refrigerators and freezers. Our experience is that ProScrub will pay for itself in savings in under 4-months.
- Users tell us that staff find ProScrub easy to use, cleans better than mopping alone, and changes an unpleasant cleaning job into pleasant and fun experience.