Time is Money. As a cleaning contractor your business relies on speed and efficiency. Having the right tool for the right job makes light work of difficult jobs. Not all situations are suited to big cleaning machines, in fact many areas most noticeable to your customers, are small detailed areas that rely on hand scrubbing. ProScrub can clean those hard to get at spaces without all that back-breaking work – avoiding costly workplace injuries. It’s light, portable and requires no outlets so you can get in and out and to the next job in no time.
DIVERSE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS:
- Corners, Baseboards & Floors
- Under Chairs, Counters, and Furniture
- Restroom Stalls, Toilets, Urinals, and Sinks
- Stairs, Step, and Entrances
- Elevators, Escalators, Railings
- Coffee Stations, Kitchenettes, Kitchens
Why Buy ProScrub?
- Account Manager
- Controlling labor costs is vital to the budget
- Retaining skilled and reliable employees is critical
- Need to motivate millennials to focus on standards
- Need to protect aging workforce from on-the-job injury
- Using ProScrub will improve the cleanliness of the Office Complex, Mall, or Business, particularly in areas that are noticeable to Tenants, Property Managers, and Visitors.
- Building Service Contractors can incorporate detail cleaning using ProScrub into their routine of everyday work; making it manageable and pleasant.
- Investing in ProScrub will improve the efficiency and use of extra staff for cleaning washrooms, kitchenettes, copy rooms, cafeteria area, stairwells, lobbies and vestibules. Our experience is that ProScrub will pay for itself in savings in under 4-months.
- Users tell us that staff find ProScrub easy to use, cleans better than mopping alone, and changes an unpleasant cleaning job into pleasant and fun experience.