Woof, woof, woof…grrrr. Meow, meooooow, hissssss. A small animal care facility can be a hectic environment. Dealing with the noise and needs of the animals, and making sure the clinic, housing and officer areas are not off-putting to clients, visitors, and staff, means that getting to the tougher cleaning jobs is a priority. So too is controlling overhead costs. That’s why ProScrub is ideal for veterinary practices and animal shelters. It makes the task of cleaning easy and simple even in difficult to reach enclosed spaces. It just might become your new best friend.
DIVERSE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS:
- Corners, Baseboards & Floors
- Chairs, Counters, and Furniture
- Bathrooms, Toilets, and Sinks
- Stairwells, Steps, and Entrances
- Exam & Treatment Rooms
- Bathing Stations
- Kennels, Pens, Cages
Why Buy ProScrub?
- Owner / Veterinarian
- Controlling labor costs is vital to the budget
- Retaining skilled and reliable staff is critical
- Need to motivate millennials to focus on standards
- Need to protect aging workforce from on-the-job injury
- Using ProScrub will improve the cleanliness of the Clinic or Shelter, particularly in areas that are noticeable to Pet Owners, Visitors, and Staff.
- Vet Technicians and Support Staff can incorporate detail cleaning using ProScrub into their routine of everyday work; making it manageable and pleasant.
- Investing in ProScrub will improve the efficiency and use of extra staff for cleaning in animal holding areas, feeding rooms, examination rooms, and inside cages and kennels. Our experience is that ProScrub will pay for itself in savings in under 3-months.
- Users tell us that staff find ProScrub easy to use, cleans better than mopping alone, and changes an unpleasant cleaning job into pleasant and fun experience.